Saturday, August 6, 2011

Thank You, Chau

Hi there! I've got so many cards to show you, but I've made so little time to actually post them on this blog. We'll here's a thank you card I made in June for my good friend, Chau.

I love this patterned paper from Crate Paper...love it! I cut the "thank you" with my Silhouette digital cutter. Have you heard that Silhouette is releasing a larger machine that cuts 12" paper called the Silhouette Cameo? It's set to start selling in October.

I added a button in the corner that is threaded with a tiny piece of cardstock. That's it...super simple.

Have a great day in your part of the world!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love, love, love this card! Sometimes the paper speaks so loudly that you don't need to do a lot. It gives your card such a striking look. And you chose the sentiment well... the black brings everything together.

Love it!

Erum Tasneem said...

stunning pattern paper! LOVE it!

JudyJudyJudy said...

Beautiful card! :) -Judy

Dominic said...

Thanks for sharing thhis