Saturday, May 15, 2010

Welcome Little One - Team Patague

Yay! I'm happy it's finally Saturday. The week was a busy one.

I was the MC at our Latino Cultural Performances at school. We hired a mariachi band to play while we had moms, kids, our principal, and staff performing. It was fun! The dancers & mariachis truly did an awesome job.

Yesterday at school, we had a surprise baby shower for one of our dear friends and PTA leader. The Patague family doesn't know what they are expecting, so I kept the card gender-neutral. The onesie was inspired by Twilight t-shirts (Team Edward, Team Jacob). I printed the "Team Patague" from Microsoft Word on So Saffron cardstock and then stamped the onesie on top of the writing. I used a Copic marker to outline the seams of the onesie.

Well, I better run; I've got another party to attend. Thanks for stopping by!

Card Ingredients
Stamps: Bitty Baby Blessings (Papertrey Ink)
Paper: So Saffron & Certainly Celery (SU!), baby die cut (Chic Bebe, GCD Studios)
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
Tools: Corner Chomper (We R Memory Keepers), Microsoft Word (font used: His Name is Honey)
Other: Certainly Celery ribbon (SU!), foam tape (3M), Copic marker

4 comments:

Amy Sheffer said...

Love this!! So fun!

ivy said...

cute gender neutral baby card! love that shape too--is is a nestie?
thank you for donating! have a great day!

Makeesha Byl said...

Just gorgeous Anthonette! Love the colours too! I have a Beautiful blogger award for you over on my blog! Enjoy! Love Keesh x

Jen Carter said...

Ahhh, this is so cute!!!