Friday, May 7, 2010

I Love You Mom

It's the start of another weekend. I hope you are all doing well. Tomorrow will be busy with school-related stuff and my in-laws visiting. My husband and son are also looking forward to seeing Iron Man 2.

Here's my second attempt at making a Mother's Day card for my mom. I like this card a lot.

I love the Raspberry Fizz felt from Papertrey Ink! It die cuts really well. I like the new Fillable Frame #3 die. I also used the banner stamp from Look Up by Practicing Creativity. "Mom" was stamped with some very old Hero Arts alphabet stamps. The chipboard is velvet-covered from Anna Griffin; very soft. I love that heart stamp from Stampin' Up!

Thanks for stopping by!
Card Ingredients
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes, I {Heart} Hearts (SU!), Alphabet stamps (Hero Arts)
Paper: Crushed Curry - textured (SU!), white (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Melon Mambo & Crushed Curry (SU!), Memento Tuxedo Black
Tools: Big Shot with Fillable Frame #3 die, Corner Chomper (We R Memory Keepers)
Other: Raspberry Fizz Felt (Papertrey Ink), Chipboard (Anna Griffin), foam tape (3M), Tombow Mono Multi Liquid Glue

4 comments:

naomi chokr said...

i like this card a lot too!!!! im so obsessed with yellow right now!! happy mothers day to you!!!

ivy said...

saw not 1 BUT 2 of your cards featured on the cards blog tonight! love the colors and the design.

Sylvia Blum said...

Love your card, Anthonette! I'm really impressed! I could never do such a 'simple' card that looks so wonderful like yours does!!!
{hugs} Sylvia

Erum Tasneem said...

oh man i love the colours!!! Brilliant!