Sunday, November 29, 2009

Congrats!

The long Thanksgiving weekend is over. Time passes too quickly. I hope you had a good weekend too. I just had a tiny sliver of pumpkin pie tonight. Too much good food even today. My sister-in-law got married in Maui last week. Today her and my brother-in-law had a very nice wedding celebration at a local winery.

This is the card I made for them last night. I used the Silhouette to cut out the sentiment. The papers, flowers, button, ribbon, and sticker are from two Making Memories collections. I decorated the envelope as well.

Thanks for stopping by!

Card & Envelope Ingredients
Stamps: none
Paper: Going Gray & Basic Black (SU!), Wedding (Making Memories)
Ink: none
Tools: QuicKutz Silhouette & Congrats sentiment
Other: ribbon, flowers, button, sticker (Wedding - Making Memories), silver thread, rhinestone border & rhinestone (Michael's), Tim Holtz paper distresser, Glue pen (Sakura)

1 comment:

Lisa Brown said...

Beautiful! Love the color...so elegant... and the envelope accent is the perfect touch!