Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Easter Greetings


There is not enough hours in the day to do everything I want to do. I volunteered at school two days in a row for a few hours each day, so I've have less time in my little studio. I finished this card for Dawn's Raspberry Suite Color Challenge 3 a few minutes past her deadline. That's OK...I needed an Easter card today to mail to my parents in New Mexico.
Dawn's colors this week were: kraft, soft pink, red, vanilla, and berry


I got to use some new goodies I received as blog candy from Craft Critique and Cornish Heritage Farms. I received 3 6x6 inch Scrapblocks and a large 6x6 inch acrylic block. Very nice!

Card Ingredients
Stamps: Distressed Grid (Cornish Heritage Farms), Easter Greetings (The Cat's Pajamas)
Paper: cream cardstock (my stash), Poppy (Making Memories), Kraft, Pretty in Pink, and Riding Hood Red DSP (SU!)
Ink: Riding Hood Red, VersaMark
Tools: Big Shot with Sizzix and Cuttlebug dies, 1/2" circle punch, 3/4" circle punch, paper crimper (Fiskars), Threading Water punch (Fiskars), Scallop Edge punch (SU!)
Other: clear embossing powder, foam tape, chipboard, cream lace (Thanks, Char!), pink flower brad (SU!)

7 comments:

Ann said...

Oooh, that flower is so cool, and I love all the layers behind it!

Unknown said...

Fab card! it is a shame you didn't make the deadline.

claudia shadler said...

beautiful! Very cute flower you made! I like the lace ribbon and the graph type stamp for the background, great card!

TFS
Clouds :o)

Deb Rymer said...

Too bad you missed the deadline! Really great card - love the big flower and all the details in it.

Mary said...

Very pretty!

Angie Tieman said...

This is stunning and so perfect for the challenge! Love that flower! It totally should have been a winner!

Two Happy Stampers said...

I love this card, Anthonette! Beautiful job!! =)