Sunday, November 30, 2008

Two More Awards

Two of the nicest women I've gotten to know through blogging is Sankari Wegman and Brooke Stockman. On the same day I got an award from each of them. So nice!

Sankari from Sankari's Sunshine Corner gave me the Arte y Pico award. Here are the rules for this award:
1. Select 5 blog that you feel deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material and also for contributing to the blogging community, no matter what language.
2. Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog.
3. Each award winner upon acceptance should show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given him or her the award.
4. Link to the
Arte y Pico blog, so that everyone will know the origin of this award.
5. Show these rules.


Sorry, I can't choose 5 other blogs. I'm always overwhelmed trying to pick a few.


Brooke from Designs by Brooke gave me the "You are an Inspiration" blog award. Thanks to both of you for your kindness and sweet comments. I'm glad you both started the Cinema Saturday Creative Challenge. Tonight on the Oxygen network, they were showing "Pride and Prejudice" (the Keira Knightley version). I didn't get to see if from the beginning. I guess I should have my TiVo box record it for me whenever it's on.

No comments: