Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Thank You - AVS01

I finally finished the 12 cards for the Julee's Anni-VERVE-sary sketch challenge! I completed all 12 cards in less than 48 hours. That's a record for me. I was up till almost 3 AM and I was up again by 7 AM. It's after 2 PM and I haven't showered yet.

This was also the first time I uploaded anything to Splitcoaststampers (my gallery). I messed up the categories a few times. I was in such a rush, I forgot to select the SU stamp set names. Sorry, Splitcoaststampers!!

Julee's first sketch was the hardest for me to complete. I created this card last.

Card Ingredients
Stamps: For a Friend
Paper: Confetti Kraft (CA Paper Goods), Certainly Celery, Rose Red, Pumkin Pie, SU DSP
Ink: Memories Black
Other: Felt Fusion, Martha Stewart marker, Certainly Celery Polytwill ribbon, foam tape, 15/16" square punch, Making Memories rhinestone brad, Fiskars scallop scissors

No comments: