Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Thank You Gifts for Teachers

Today was Kalino's graduation from preschool. I give a lot of credit to people who choose to go into the teaching profession...so much patience required! Kalino loved preschool from day one. He wasn't always the perfect kid, but he loved school and his teachers. He's sad today is the last day.

I barely finished these gift bags in time for his graduation. I took these photos in my car during a stop at a red light.

For thank you favors, I decorated York Peppermint Patties for all his teachers. I first saw this idea at
Peggy's Sale-A-Bration class in February. I've also loved seeing these ideas on so many blogs.

Ingredients
Stamps: Taggers Dozen, Think Happy Thoughts
Paper: white, So Saffron, Groovy Guava
Ink: Groovy Guava, Chocolate Chip
Other: paper tags, Scallop punch, hole punch, corner rounder, 1 3/8" circle punch, 3/4" circle punch, Stampin' Up 4"x6" clear bags, Making Memories staples & mini-brads, foam tape, 30 York Peppermint Patties

1 comment:

Ericka said...

very nice looking gift! I'm sure the teachers were very touched by your gesture!