Monday, April 14, 2008

I Signed Up for Stampin' Out Alzheimer's National Scrapbook Day Virtual Crop/Stamp-a-thon

Today I signed up for Jen Tapler's Stampin' Out Alzheimer's event to benefit the Alzheimer's Association. It's a week-long paper crafting event that starts on May 3rd...which is National Scrapbook Day. Jen is a talented paper crafter that lives in Maui (my favorite place). Her father was diagnosed with the disease. I'm doing this event in honor of my friend Cris' mother, Natalia Vargas, who was diagnosed a few years ago.

The cost is a minimum $5 donation. Anyone can participate. Jen will post the challenges (scrapbooking, card-making, 3-D, and altered projects) late on May 2nd. There will be cool give-aways. Even if you can't participate in the challenges, you can still sign up and be eligible for a Grand Finale give-away at the end of the week.

Join me for a good cause!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for helping me spread the word Anthonette!! You're awesome!