Thursday, March 20, 2008

Color Challenge #2

I designed this card for Kristina's Color Challenge. She was inspired by this room on the HGTV website. I had a hard time coming up with something I liked. The colors we had to use are Wild Wasabi, Blush Blossom, Groovy Guava, and So Saffron.




I had all the Stampin' Up ink colors, but I didn't have the matching cardstock for Blush Blossom. I "made" my own Blush Blossom cardstock by rubbing a piece of Kromekote with the Blush Blossom ink pad.

I designed a baby-themed card since I'm doing a card swap with my friend, Ericka.

Card Ingredients
Paper: Kromekote, Wild Wasabi, Groovy Guava, and So Saffron
Stamps: For a Friend & Something to Celebrate (Stampin' Up)
Ink: Wild Wasabi, Groovy Guava, So Saffron, and Blush Blossom (Stampin' Up)
Other: Large round crystal brads (Making Memories), Gold staples (Making Memories), green ribbon (Michael's)

No comments: